This is the list of hands-on workshops that were held in Groningen for researchers who are working with the SIENA
for the statistical analysis of network dynamics for complete networks;
as well as for those who have data available and wish to start working
The workshops focus on basic understanding of the model and the program,
how to obtain good estimates, how to interpret them, model selection,
and in general on whatever questions may arise from the participants.
It is assumed that participants have their own data and bring them with
them, and have their own (Windows-operated) laptop.
- Workshop #6 will take place 23-27 January 2012
Click here for more information about course content and registration procedure!.
- Workshop #5, January 11-14, 2010
- Workshop #4, March 31 - April 3, 2008
- Workshop #3, January 8-11, 2007
- Workshop #2, January 16-20, 2006
- Workshop #1, January 17-21, 2005
Last updated September 28, 2011.
If you have any comments on this webpage, please contact